Saturday, March 19, 2005

SOLD!!

Well, I watched my motorcycle drive away with a guy from Virginia. I am much more sad than I imagined about the whole thing. It was a real nice bike. My daughter is more upset because that was kind of our thing. Riding and stopping and getting a snack or a drink somewhere. It was good father/daughter time for us. I'll get a new one when I return and I didn't want it in the way and rusting while I was gone.

My departure date got bumped back a day because of full flights so I'll have time to finish up my honey-doo list. It seems to get bigger the closer it gets to leaving!!
With my being home for almost a month now, my wife and I are starting to rub each other the wrong way. We are both looking forward to my leaving. It's not a divorce thing or anything. Just, constantly on top of each other and each others business. No I don't mean that......hehe.

I bought the wrong size holster that I need to take so I'm taking that back and exchanging it today. It feels weird to wear it. Powerful but with great responsibity. A police friend of mine tells me that I need a 'thumb-break' on it so it is more difficult to disarm me. I like the thought of being able to just jerk it out and use it. I pray I don't have to but I am fully prepared to do whatever is neccesary to get back home to my wife and children. Well, the wife is ready to go. I'll write more when anything happens.

No comments: